Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SoBe

"They say I been M I A 
yea b!tch I'm on Collins now"


Photobucket
the hotel from Ocean Ave.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
inside the hotel room.
the bathroom was a long walkway with glass sliding doors with his and her bath, potty room, and a shower with 6 shower heads. SIX. coming from everywhere. 

Photobucket
balcony view of Collins Ave.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday: Out at Dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday: Get ready. Breakfast [yum]. Shopping on Collins. Nightlife. Mami loves her some mojitos.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday: Starbucks on the beach... where we saw the not so glamorous side of SoBe :( .  Wait for the car.  Back home.

I heard this song 4973263 times.  In the stores, in cars, on the radio.... 'I'm in Miami bitch' was even written on tshirts.  

::this weekend with my mom was so good for the both of us.  it helped her to relax.  she always has so much to think about at home.  it helped me to stop thinking about 'what's next' and just enjoy life.  and best of all, we got to hang out. just the two of us. and laugh about nothing and everything:: 


No comments: