Thursday, November 26, 2009

a day of thanks

i am currently watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade with my family and wanted to wish my readers a very
Happy Thanksgiving.

So on today, let's not focus only on what we're eating, but all the things we are thankful for.
I'll go first

I am thankful for....

- Cris & Vicky
my mom and sister. my best friends.

- Jamel
my nephew. always making our hearts melt with his smile.

- Ainhoa ((my pop's wife))
making my dad happy and giving me and Vicky a lil brother

- Nicole & Kelly
the best friends a girl could ask for
they're my Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha
wrapped in two amazing women :)

- my faith/spirituality
gives everything a reason
keeps us pushing to be better people

- knowing how it feels to love someone

- my health & the health of my family

ok, your turn.


1 comment:

xoxoKrysten said...

Those are some fantastic things to be thankful for =-)