Sunday, September 20, 2009

my sunday

i've had such a busy weekend.! two birthday parties... Silvia's friday night and a spiderman party for jamel on saturday. but for now, i'll just tell you about today. i woke up at the crack of freaking dawn to go out to breakfast. what can i say... I'm such a sucker for pancakes. YUM. Then, i went to church. (o_O) me going to church is kind of a big deal because i haven't been since i lived in miami almost 5 years ago.
over a late lunch, my mom and i were talking about how we haven't had one of our late afternoon Sunday movies in a while soooo... it was movie time. Only problem was, we couldn't agree on a movie. She wanted to see the Jennifer Aniston 'Love Happens' movie and i wanted to see Tyler Perry's 'I Can Do Bad All By Myself.' well... she pays so i'll give you two guesses as to what we saw. lol
Do you remember back in high school or even younger when you would go to the movies early and spend the day sneaking into different movies.? yea, well, i never did that. i was always such a scaredy cat that i would get caught and papi would whoop me.
as we're walking out of the movie, i notice that the tyler perry movie was going to start in about 5 minutes. hmmmmmm
yup. i definitely talked my mom into sneaking into the movie. haha. 1) i felt like a kid and 2) i felt like a bad ass. the whole time my mom's saying 'vero, i don't know. what if someone says something.'
well nobody did and we got to see both movies. And if you're wondering, they're both good.

No comments: