Monday, March 16, 2009

Music Monday

had this one in my head all morning..
hopped up out the beeeed... turn my swag on..

Turn My Swag On (Remix) - Keri Hilson

this is for the fellas.. so you don't have to sing to Keri Hilson lol

Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy TellEm



On Some Bullshit - Nina Sky



Love Sex Magic (Feat. Justin Timberlake) - Ciara

you see... Monday's aren't bad.
i'm just mad that Jamel broke my pink ipod earpiece. mannnn.
i have lots of work to do this week and i like my background music as i work..

sidebar: if anyone knows how to put songs without the big imeem box.. drop me a note. i'd greatly appreciate it. i love posting songs, i'm just not a fan of that box. i'd like the single bar thingy where you just push play. thanks.


1 comment:

Andhari said...

Oh my, dont I love "Love Sex magic"! :D