Sunday, June 14, 2009

buddha, is that you again.?

i went out both friday and saturday night this weekend and ran into my dude buddha everywhere :) 

i went with silvia to this tiny hookah bar by her house.  it had a really nice vibe to it with couches everywhere and a real chill atmosphere.  interesting paintings on the walls and buddhas everywhere.. they even had a baby buddha like the one i have in my room, only the one they had was the 'peace' version and it was a lamp. aaaand a live band that played a mean mix of sublime and bob marley. 
Photobucket

i ended up sleeping at vicky's friday night and woke up saturday to jamel practicing his UFC wrestling moves on me... i don't know where he gets this from. he just started jumping all over me yelling 'good morning tia' and it's so effing cute i couldn't even be mad at him. spent the day with my mom at the mall and got my hair done. trimmed my bangs again but i think i went a liiiiiitttle too short. oh well. it's just hair. it'll grow. on the way home, i checked my twitter and RevRunWisdom had a tweet/twit that said something about laughing yourself hahahaha-happy.  how appropriate that my mom and i had tickets to the improv comedy club that night.  we had sooo much fun.  front row seats... we were literally the first seats off the stage.  
Photobucket

after the show we came back home and i had just enough time to take photobooth pics while waiting for kels and dave to come get me.  
Photobucket

then we danced and laughed into sunday morning :)))
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and look who i saw...
Photobucket



oh and a lil side note: Miami Subs chicken gyros are pretty damn good.



1 comment:

LWLH said...

Cute pics...and love your dancing outfit