Monday, June 8, 2009

where's my ID

last night, my sister and Nicole took me out for my birthday dinner.  Nicole wanted to take me to this restaurant downtown that I had never been to and i'm all for trying new restaurants.  it's a cute place with a nice atmosphere and live band ((the crowd there was also good entertainment)). so we sit down at the table and talk about what we're going to drink when i remember..... i don't have my I.D. with me.  so although i will be 24 tomorrow, i know i look a lot younger.  the manager had to come over and i showed him a print out from the gym with my name and DOB on it.. then my credit card that has my name and picture on it. haha... i think i was 10 shades of red but refused to not be able to drink at my birthday dinner.  i felt like a jit trying to get by with a fake or something lolol... luckily the manager was a cool guy and let me drink. yay :)  cosmos with grand marnier = delish. we were all laughing so hard and it set the tone for the night... and the food was sooo good. after a great dinner we went over to this bar that had reggae night... another live band and met up with another friend of ours.  it was an amazing night.. one of the best ever with my sisters. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

LWLH said...

Love the pics! :)