Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ms. M

My graduation day turned out so much better than i could have ever imagined.. i'm so blessed to have such an amazing family and group of close friends.  they each made my day that much more special..

the actual graduation ceremony was nice. Luckily, it only lasted about 2 hours.  As nice as they are, it does get a little boring.  

walking.
Photobucket
that yellow cord= magna cum laude :)
um. yea. i'm proud.
Photobucket

then, the party started :) wine.. great food.. and Publix cake

my mami
Photobucket
sister, sister.
Photobucket
papi's side of the fam. 
Photobucket
alain and stephany 
Photobucket
me and brian
Photobucket
my girlies.
nikki. me. kels. 
Photobucket
vicky sick jamel :( and kels
end of the night
Photobucket


2 comments:

LWLH said...

Congrats girl...I ♥ Publix cakes..Big Man got me one for my birthday

Sebastian Anthony said...

Congratulations on graduating :) I still remember the day I graduated, almost 4 years ago now... Christ. Time flies.

Is that really a... pant-suit graduation gown, or something? It sure looks like it.