Monday, May 11, 2009

oh monday.

i didn't go to work today.  the strangest thing happened.  i woke up fine, got dressed, and was doing the usual a.m. routine with my mom.  We pack our lunches, make our cafe con leches, and hang out.  So as I'm making my turkey and cheese sandwich my body starts trembling and i felt like i was going to pass out.!!!! my legs got weak and i had to practically crawl to the kitchen table to sit.!! wtf. so weird. so of course, my mom starts saying something about low blood pressure.. who knows and gives me OJ. i thought i was fine and got up to finish making lunch when it happens 2 more times.! it was such a strange feeling and i couldn't do anything to make it go away. at this point, i'm freaking out bc i'm suppose to be at work at 7:30 and it was now 7:10.  and i'm not gonna lie, i was scared bc i didn't know what was wrong.  called out of work (my boss prob hates me for calling out 20 min before i'm suppose to be there). so i lay down and eat a piece of bread and eventually fall back asleep. ((i did feel my mom give me a kiss on the forehead and i heard her say she's late... best mom ever guys, seriously))
so i wake up later in the morning feeling fine thinking WTF was that about.?!  now i'm home and maybe it was for the best because look what i've done...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i packed.!! well.. started to. :) 
and in between packing and browsing the internet, i'm reading the Something Borrowed book.  It's so good.!  i think i really should start a book club. 

well, that's my Monday so far. 


No comments: