Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let's Dance..

i want to go out tonight to dance the night away..

part of me secretly wishes i could head out pantless with just a cute leotard.. crazy accessories.. some tights and heels and walk out like Beyonce and Lady Gaga..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

but... idk. i'm thinking that might attract some funny looks from people.
LOL


damn celebrities and their own set of rules.

on another note: i'm going to the mall today for the first time in a looooong time. i'd rather not torture myself..lol but it's my little cousin's 20th birthday, so we gotta get him something.

that's all... i gotta go get my lil JuJu.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Yeah I don't think the leotard look is smiled upon nicely in the "real" world. :)