Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Entourage

I'm sure by now everyone's heard of the HBO series Entourage.  I had always heard it was the guy's version of Sex And The City.  Not having seen it myself, I didn't really get what all the hype was about.  Last season I saw a few episodes and liked it but didn't have HBO to keep up with the show.  Well, I do now.  I watched the season 6 premiere the other night and, i will admit, it did make me want to join the group of people around the country sitting by their TVs on Sunday nights to watch.  But, with as much as i liked the show, one thing i was paying more attention to was Sloan and her distressed boyfriend style jeans.  I liked the whole outfit, but let's be honest, it is way too hot in south florida for me to rock a blazer.  I've been trying to find a picture of her from that episode for the past half hour with no success.  I'm sure there's somewhere you can go online to watch the episode. 

the jeans: 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
7 for all mankind
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ZCD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
bebe

love them. need them in my closet.


1 comment:

LWLH said...

i like the 1st pair! :)