Tuesday, July 28, 2009

retail therapy fail.

This weekend is my weekend escape to South Beach and my friend Silvia is going to Napa Valley in California. We thought we'd pass by the mall for some retail therapy to make up for the blah feeling we were in earlier in the day and pick up some cute outfits for our trips. For her, it was a success. For me, a giant F A I L. The good news tho, is that she has a jean vest she's probably had since the 90's that she's letting me borrow. SCORE. Now, if only i could find a cute outfit to put underneath this vest.  i'm sure i've got something in that closet of mine.  Here are some of the things i would have liked to add to my closet but had to put down and keep walking. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BCBG textured tube skirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Steve Madden Fiesstaa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ALDO Bolling

i always wanted white distressed jeans but didn't even see those anywhere. maybe that's a good thing. 


No comments: