Wednesday, July 8, 2009

mascara love

i meant to do a post about mascaras a while back but just forgot.  I saw a video blog of Kim K and her makeup artist (not sure which one since she has so many 'favorites').. but i'm thinking it was Mario.  The reason i liked this one so much was because he used a drug store mascara and i love me some mascara but am not about dropping $25 for it. So of course, i love a good drug store mascara.  He used the L'Oreal Voluminous.  Make up artists are usually promoting more expensive mascaras so i thought 'wow.. this must be good.'  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went out to Target, bought it, and tried it.  In my opinion, it's not all that.  I mean, i've been using it because i bought it, but will i run out and get it again when it's time.?? nahh.  My fav 'big lash' mascara is the Cover Girl Lash Blast. love love love it.  it gives those big lashes that you want when you got out at night.  I've tried others, but always go back to this one.  I even bought it for my mom bc she has very little lashes and she fell in love. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and a good length mascara for daytime.? i use the L'Oreal Telescopic and really like it.  The brush is so thin and applies evenly to all lashes.  It creates the most beautiful long lashes.   
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
   

No comments: